Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone help identify this painting or print
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted
About 45 years ago when I was in the 3rd grade we had a painting(or print of a painting) hanging in our room and I have been trying to find out if it had a name and if I could buy a print of it. It was about 3 ft x 4 ft and was framed and the scene was realistic looking. The scene was mainly of a barn yard with maybe a Grand Father(at least he looked like it) and his Grand Son working on something and the front of a barn with the barn door open and in the background there was a field(maybe wheat) set a little lower than the level of the barn and there was a train going through the back side of the field. If anyone has any recollection of this painting or any info at all I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for looking.

Steve E...........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Have a look at 'art.com' and 'posters.com'.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I struck out there but I'll call them Monday and see if that is any help. Thanks again.

Steve E...........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote