New
Find
Notify
Tools

100 Days From Today I'll Be........
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Retired, Relieved, Replentished, Renewed and Free!! I have had enough. 100 Calender days or 59 working days and completing 36 years. :-)

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congradulations, on the other hand I have a belt I wear that is older than that.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the congrats. One cannot help but be inspired and appreciative of tenure and durability.

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
congratulations.
i have 44 years, 6 months and 6 days left. killpc

Posts: 930 | Location: Norway | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of someoldguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

I retired two years ago after 27 years of gov't service. I think you'll like it!

I'm reminded of the old rock song by the Kinks from about 1965 "Til the End of the Day."

"You and me, we're free,
We do as we please, yeah,
From morning,
Til the end of the day!"

It must be about retirement! Who knew back then, when nobody trusted anyone over 30?

Big Grin

Glenn

Posts: 942 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On exactly what day will you be retiring?

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote