Login/Join

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
oh WOW..

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38490 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
oh WOW..

Oh yeah.... what he said!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CoolI like this video & song...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gFBP9vyHVo

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Damn

We might as well have one on camel toes also beer

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
you mean reading lips???

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swamp_Fox:

We have a winner Hair, smile, ti..., figure, heels and a big block to boot. High res if you have it???

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That poor girl is going to strain something or pull a muscle or something.

Alan

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 511 | Location: Goliad, Texas | Registered: 06 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
She is very hot, but I think she is someone I have seen nude....redclouds?????

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Collins:
quote:
Originally posted by Swamp_Fox:

We have a winner Hair, smile, ti..., figure, heels and a big block to boot. High res if you have it???

professional girl in a few vids and couples shoots....

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I forget the name but she, like most I post, are in the business.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
and that is why I like your pics!

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
City looking women can wear most any tight jans, but a REAL WOMAN knows it is all about a pair of
Wranglers.
That is what a real woman wears!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4231 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh Yeah, the three "Rs" of college....Rockies, Ropers and Wranglers! beer

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
professional girl in a few vids and couples shoots....

Well, the photog's helper fell on his ass because the bottom of one of the legs of her jeans is not fully down like the other one. He's fired. And why would they pick that picture with the jean leg like that? Surely there were dozens more from which to choose. Bad photograph, no two ways about it...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Damn!! I can't take it anymore. CRYBABY When does hunting season start? I must rather look at trees and bushes and wild animals.

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
no butt shot, but bow-legged!

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote