New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slaughtering All These Animals......?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66996 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hadn't heard of it either . But I see a problem --my kukri is too small .I'll have to get a bigger one .
Were has PETA been ? This just shows the ever present insanity of man !! cuckoo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been attempting to find out if they eat the meat. Does anybody know? If so, it's just a big feast, if not, what a waste!

Posts: 1073 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
W T F ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
searched a bit and found that eating the meat is supposed to protect you from evil spirits. so it's not going to waste, and the hides are sold. with so many people attending, sounds like they all go home with some good protein.

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of ribs visible on those buffalo. Some culling might be going on.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Sad thing that..their religion is a bunch of lies.Given in Queen Victoria time .We kill so that we can live...duh!!!Oh + BTW,Fuck the poor indian baboos...We won!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope the meat is eaten.

But I fully understand the impediments.

Posts: 10029 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Truly sickening,goes to show how religion can misguide people Frowner

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anytime PETA in mentioned in an article, I assume gross lies at to follow. Many religions make a ceremony of killing an animal(s) that is going to be eaten.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those calves are sure in rough shape; the goddess isn't getting the cream of the crop.

Posts: 1928 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Holy crap !what a mess, in Biblical times they were expected to only sacrifice a animal in Perfect physical condition, [or God got upset] ,these dont look real healthy !

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Joe from So. Cal.
posted Hide Post
It's the 21st century and sacrificing to a "goddess" is still going on?

Absolutely no hope for that culture. Zero.

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
So that's why I can never find a 3 foot long kukri, they are all being used at this festival.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, religion sure allows people to sacrifice for all sorts of reasons.

Posts: 1743 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With Quote