Find
Notify
Tools

Jennifer Aniston -vs- Angelina Jolie
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Sixgun Symphony
posted
Jennifer Aniston is an attractive woman. She is a movie star and yet very much like the girl-next-door. She has class, so I count her as a lady.

Angelina Jolie, A hot, sultry woman with exciting curves, but very much a wild floozy with dubious sanity.

Question:
So which one would you want for a date?

Choices:
Jennifer Aniston
Angelina Jolie

Posts: 1254 | Location: USA | Registered: 14 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If only one then Angelina, both would be great, kinda salt and pepper thing! thumb

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
You forgot a vore for neither one!

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jennifer, I think Angelina is a skank.

One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
Angelina Jolie...she does slut soooo well. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
the kissing her brother thing with tongue and all kinda got me off of her as a 'wish list' kinda gal:

or,

but, your right she does slut better! and I like that!

they were acting really odd together for a while:

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Jennifer Hands down She loks like she would be a trust worthy woman,

And she is all around classier than Angie

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
i think with angie, well, you KNOW you are in for "Grabbing 440 with both hands while jumping into saltwater" ...

and when jennie ripped your heart out and ATE IT, right in front of you and 20 of yoru best friends, you might be a tad surprised...

so, if you are going to stick your pecker in either pencil sharpener, wouldn't you rather know angie IS going to crank it, and quick?

ever had way way way way way way too much caffiene, and just needed that 14th nodoz to get through the cross country road trip?

yeah, she does that for me, too...

besides, my wife is the seetest and most understanding woman in the world, so why bother for second niceest?

jeffe

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38490 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Strut10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
You forgot a vote for neither one!

+1

Founder....the OTPG

Posts: 764 | Location: slightly off | Registered: 22 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 333_OKH:
the kissing her brother thing with tongue and all kinda got me off of her as a 'wish list' kinda gal:

If I'd had a sister like that, I'd have never left the f**kin' house. animal animal

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of partsman
posted Hide Post
That would be incest, not allowed in Canada.

"The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifeguard"

Posts: 171 | Location: Poco , B.C. Canada | Registered: 11 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Based on her experience being dumped by ALOT of famous men, I have come to the conclusion that Jen must be a dead fish in the sack. All show and no go. I hate that in a woman.
Jolie would probably be much more fun, but I get the impression her wires may be crossed and she could press the self destruct button and go to super bitch in seconds.
Life is too short to deal w/ either.

Posts: 1135 | Location: corpus, TX | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Ted Turner may have been right when he said, "Sleep with her five times, and she'd be just like your wife."

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Angelina would be way nastier IMO, also she is reported to like guns which should be a deal winner in this competition.

A shot not taken is always a miss

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
A date or one date, that's easy, its Angelina.

To date or marry or do anything for a sustained period of time (or the rest of your life) . . . its Jen.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Neither one spins my bow-tie---I'll pass on both, thank you. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jennifer Aniston has always turned my crank. "Friends" is the only situation comedy I ever watched, just to get to see her. Good shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2349 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't "date" either one...but I would definetly love to abuse Angelina for the night! I'm sure that she is a total skank and is game for anything.

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
Jolie. There's just no question of it in my mind. Increadibly hot. Even my wife has to give her credit...

But not that anorexic thin Jolie that she is today. Give me the marginally fuller bodied version please!

Actually, better yet - I'll just stick with my wife. She's armed and reads the board on occasion! shocker

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2314 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You left out the 'neither' option.

One strikes me as a needy, clingy type; the other's just plain nuts.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George, that's great!!

quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
You left out the 'neither' option.

One strikes me as a needy, clingy type; the other's just plain nuts.

George

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Angie!

EZ

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sam308
posted Hide Post
can I try both and get back to you?

Posts: 344 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 31/2Makesmelaugh
posted Hide Post
What, no redheads? Phhhbt.

"Archery enshrines the principles of human relationships. The Archer perfects his form within himself. If his form is perfect, yet when he releases he misses, there is no point in resenting those who have done better than him. The fault lies nowhere."(Confucious)

Posts: 115 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Neither of them do it for me . Both need a decent feed , and both appear to be so self-obsessed that I doubt anyone could compete on an equal footing - at least no one from the world I live in.

Looks are only skin deep , personality is far more important

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
Neither one spins my bow-tie---I'll pass on both, thank you. Roll Eyes

we heard you the first time - now hush....you're interrupting cobra!

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can I split the difference with you and say Tia Carerra?

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RaySendero
posted Hide Post
I voted:

________
Ray

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RaySendero:
I voted:

Isn't that Hillary Clinton?????

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CamoManJ
posted Hide Post
Angie & Guns for me...all women are nuts, except for our mothers.

"A Lone Hunter is the Best Hunter..."

Posts: 426 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 25 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adrook:
Jennifer, I think Angelina is a skank.

And that is putting it lightly!

My blog: Please Comment and Follow
https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com

Posts: 3863 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
Angie of course.

I have the impression somehow that it would be like banging a kangaroo on a space hopper but appreciate that this could be just my imagination.

The other one looks like she could whine and cling you in to an early grave in minutes.

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Who cares?
I've not seen any, what ever it is that these ladies do, movies, sing, TV, commercials..
What is it these ladies do?
Are they California politicians?

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CamoManJ:
Angie & Guns for me...all women are nuts, except for our mothers.

Nope! your wrong, I love here but my Mom is crazy nuts!!

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Angie! Jenny just doesn't do it for me. Angie can shoot my GUN anytime she wants to! Did I mention I like skanks! Skanky turns to kinky and kinky turns to things not mentionable in print!
Angie all the way!

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Strut10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Antelope Sniper:
Can I split the difference with you and say Tia Carerra?

Now there's someone talking sense!!!! tu2

Founder....the OTPG

Posts: 764 | Location: slightly off | Registered: 22 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My kind of logic. Question was date, alot of folks respond like the question was "who to spend 20 years with?"

Justin,

All kinds of shit can happen on a "DATE" if you play your cards right!!shocker

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Angelina,Jennifer is to much of a cry baby.

short and fat and hard to get at, hit like a hammer and never been hit back.

Posts: 251 | Location: Just north of Salingrad. | Registered: 07 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
I don't venture in here much...but anyway, if those two are the only choices, and I were single, then I'd stay single. But, since (regardless of what Jeffe said) I'm married to the most wonderful woman on the planet, it is a moo point (to quote Joey Tribianni.)

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
If I might make some small remark, one is not obligated to contemplate marriage, every time one contemplates sex. salute

The question was, or should have been, which one of these two assuredly dappy birds would you like to play hide the sausage with the most.

From some of the replies it would appear that the question originally posed was which one of the these two assuredly dappy birds would you rather spend a lifetime locked in eternal struggle with......

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote