New
Find
Notify
Tools

When 50 cal. is just too small!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Yikes!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When you're surrounded by hefalumps ! dancing BOOM

one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Anybody know when they will offer reloading dies and bullet molds?

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't this be on the African Hunting Forums.
I,m getting tired of hearing about the Big .600 NE. All you have to do is drive all the game towards your implacement. Taxidermy could be a problem but then isn't it just the spirit of the hunt. Oh, yeah stock up on your favorite powder and please don't use sierra game kings.

Posts: 141 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 11 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got fully qualifed on the MK-19 40mm Automatic Gernade launcher last year. It was fun lobbing hundreds of high explosive rounds downrange and watching the mayhem they caused. 40mm is pretty devastating.

Posts: 2940 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice. | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kidd:
Shouldn't this be on the African Hunting Forums.
I,m getting tired of hearing about the Big .600 NE. All you have to do is drive all the game towards your implacement. Taxidermy could be a problem but then isn't it just the spirit of the hunt. Oh, yeah stock up on your favorite powder and please don't use sierra game kings.

About the taxidermy thing, just use solids. I doubt that there will ever be a .600 NE that could expand to 40mm. Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Surprised the guys at Barrett or Yellow Jacket haven't converted that into a semi-auto shoulder fired version.....yet. dancing

Posts: 572 | Location: Somewhere between here and there. | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m3taco:
Surprised the guys at Barrett or Yellow Jacket haven't converted that into a semi-auto shoulder fired version.....yet. dancing

They prolly got it on their short list!!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oddbod
posted Hide Post
The full auto barrel rise fails to correlate with the hits around the target.
Something doesn't seem right about that video....

Posts: 610 | Location: Cumbria, UK | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
same thing that I said to myself when I looked at it. These guns have been around with out the electric fire controls for 70-75yrs.

Posts: 538 | Location: North of LA, Peoples Rep. of Calif | Registered: 27 November 2004Reply With Quote