24 May 2011, 06:47
OLBIKER
When 50 cal. is just too small!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded
24 May 2011, 16:28
Whitworth
Yikes!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"
24 May 2011, 17:03
mete
When you're surrounded by hefalumps ! dancing BOOM
24 May 2011, 17:11
arkypete
Anybody know when they will offer reloading dies and bullet molds?

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

25 May 2011, 03:02
kidd
Shouldn't this be on the African Hunting Forums.
I,m getting tired of hearing about the Big .600 NE. All you have to do is drive all the game towards your implacement. Taxidermy could be a problem but then isn't it just the spirit of the hunt. Oh, yeah stock up on your favorite powder and please don't use sierra game kings.
26 May 2011, 00:41
Flags
I got fully qualifed on the MK-19 40mm Automatic Gernade launcher last year. It was fun lobbing hundreds of high explosive rounds downrange and watching the mayhem they caused. 40mm is pretty devastating.
26 May 2011, 01:24
Scriptus
quote:
Originally posted by kidd:
Shouldn't this be on the African Hunting Forums.
I,m getting tired of hearing about the Big .600 NE. All you have to do is drive all the game towards your implacement. Taxidermy could be a problem but then isn't it just the spirit of the hunt. Oh, yeah stock up on your favorite powder and please don't use sierra game kings.

About the taxidermy thing, just use solids. I doubt that there will ever be a .600 NE that could expand to 40mm. Big Grin
26 May 2011, 08:49
Gusteaux
Surprised the guys at Barrett or Yellow Jacket haven't converted that into a semi-auto shoulder fired version.....yet. dancing
26 May 2011, 19:15
OLBIKER
quote:
Originally posted by m3taco:
Surprised the guys at Barrett or Yellow Jacket haven't converted that into a semi-auto shoulder fired version.....yet. dancing

They prolly got it on their short list!!!!! Big Grin
26 May 2011, 19:45
Oddbod
The full auto barrel rise fails to correlate with the hits around the target.
Something doesn't seem right about that video....
26 May 2011, 21:17
Fat_Albert
same thing that I said to myself when I looked at it. These guns have been around with out the electric fire controls for 70-75yrs.