Find
Notify
Tools

Is your village missing an idiot?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of partsman
posted
Had an idiot come over and post this at 24hour campfire.
This was his first post, wish you had kept him here!
Could you PLEASE take him back.

"Well the powers that be just banned me from ARF . They can call me hillbilly, racist,white trash but don't say nigg...What the fuc. If anybody called me a hillbilly to my face there in for an asswhippin'. I have live with nigge,, and survived and know how they opperate. Have spent many hours drivin' the "Gamblin' Dog" around Ammerllio Texas to collect his whore money. AND SOME ARAB OR KRAUT GETS PISSED BECAUSED I SAY NIGGRX. WTF"

"The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifeguard"

Posts: 171 | Location: Poco , B.C. Canada | Registered: 11 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As your sig line suggests........

Partsman, you'll have to take that up with either Walter or Don.

I bet you anything, that it would be a fellow that calls himself catosilvaje. I'll go over to the campfire and see if I can find his posts to confirm.

Best
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Nationally, the US seems to elect the village idiots to congress.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
We are not missing that idiot.

Nudity --- the best form of birth control after 50!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Walterhog:
We are not missing that idiot.

Partsman,
guess you got your answer.

Best
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
The campfire will ban him.
They draw a tighter line.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of partsman
posted Hide Post
Well I could not believe someone would say what they said on their first post, and to use the lanquage he used too.
Not someone you want around.
Eeker

"The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifeguard"

Posts: 171 | Location: Poco , B.C. Canada | Registered: 11 April 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
As your sig line suggests........

Partsman, you'll have to take that up with either Walter or Don.

I bet you anything, that it would be a fellow that calls himself catosilvaje. I'll go over to the campfire and see if I can find his posts to confirm.

Best
GWB

I think you're right Geedubya, the language, and sentence structure (or lack of) indicates that it's the same guy.

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Savage Cato ---> 24hrcmpfr

And he's stinking up the sandbox -- doesn't play well with others. Well done, Walter!!

Posts: 4854 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good show, Walter. That sort of idiocy is never welcomed and seldom missed when its gone. Good luck Partsman, looks like the idiot's all yours.

Posts: 10029 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote