posted
ntxt

one of us
posted Hide Post
A mere woman ? I guess they're not as mere as they used to be . dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
animalNothing like a woman telling you to mind your own business animal

Posts: 17552 | Location: Eastern Washington | Registered: 23 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No wonder that they deploy the use of explosives R/E non confrontational devices when their women can kick their filthy burnoose asses.Cowards,every one.

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You go, girl!

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I bet that was embarrasing. I wonder if his wife bought that explanation?

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's farggin funny!

Maybe the women will be able to kick their asses out of the dark ages!

I bet he's very proud of himself.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Nothing a good old-fashioned pussy whippin' eh?

Cool

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted Hide Post
I love stories about women standing up for themselves. Even though her response may seem a bit extreme, I don't feel sorry for the cleric at all. Cool

NRA life member, thanks to Steve. Smiler

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even though her response may seem a bit extreme, I don't feel sorry for the cleric at all.

Extreme, not at all the clerics next move was most likley beat her or have her arrested.

She more likely acting in selfdefense then not.

Posts: 19393 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:
Even though her response may seem a bit extreme, I don't feel sorry for the cleric at all.

Extreme, not at all the clerics next move was most likley beat her or have her arrested.

She more likely acting in selfdefense then not.

Not ever close to extreme.

I do believe the rest of planet earth, including the Islamic nations need to wrap their head around the, "Don't Tread on Me!" concept. In this case I do think personal dress codes should be zealously adhered to,....... personally. You wanna wear a burkha,.......super,..........go for it, I'll even compliment the color or something. How my wife or daughter dresses? Better be carrying a bigger stick than I am fella.

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got to love it when a self-righteous asshole gets his ass whipped!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Colorado by birth, Virginia by employment | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With Quote