New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Walter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I really need your advice on a serious problem even though you and Saeed are on safari.
I have suspected for some time now that my girl friend has been cheating on me. There have been the usual signs: she goes out with the girls alot and when I answer her phone the caller hangs up.
I even try to stay awake to look for her when she comes home, but it's usually so late that I fall asleep. But last night around midnight I hid in the shed where I keep my boat.
When she came home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse. She then took her panties out of her purse and put them on.
It was at this moment, as I was crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine bracket. Is that something I can weld or will it have to be replaced?

Good luck in Africa!

Posts: 1068 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Replace the crack that got out of her boy friends car and weld the bracket

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tell my friends,

I leave my wife a pile of credit cards and cash and have a taxi pick her up at her boyfriends within 20 minutes of the time she calls.
She never gives me grief about how much I hunt. jumping

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote