New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Movie One Liners...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Full Metal Jacket, "Your days of finger banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her perdy pink panties are OVER"

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jo-timer:
Any of you remember the Movie Jeramia Johnson
with Robert Redford, and Will Greer ...... That movie is loaded with the best one liners..window and says "skin that one prilgram
and I'll fetch you another."
Keep 'em coming guys...

My favorite movie... When he comes across the guy buried up to his neck, and asks him a question, about how he was buried, the guy replies; "No, I have a horse under me!"

My all-time favorite though is from a science fiction potboiler "They Live" or something like that, starring Roddy Piper. He walks into a bar with a bunch of aliens, who are secretly going to take over the earth (sound familiar?)carrying a sawed off shotgun and says "I have come to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I just ran out of chewing gum." The finest Cool moment of the movie.

Posts: 117 | Location: Utah | Registered: 31 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
From John Belushi in Animal House:

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!"

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I beleive the movie was Billy The Kid, at any rate it was about Billy the Kid, played by Emilio Estevez. He gets captured and is in jail, the sheriff is giving him alot of flak, talking about how the shotgun he is guarding Billy with is loaded with 18 dimes. The sheriff leaves to go eat, leaving a deputy watching Billy. Billy ecapes, shoots the deputy with one barrel and runs to the window and looks down at the sheriff in the street. The sheriff looks up and sees Billy, says "oh shit" and Billy shoots him. Billy laughs and says "Thats the best buck eighty I ever spent"

Posts: 417 | Location: TX panhandle | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
No Lonesome dove??? One of my favs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYzZPiqjqww

a bunch of good ones in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVBjBClBSao&NR=1

My faviorite line of all time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...9X7Q&feature=related

Pretty good one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfGgorajsro

Ed

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
From the movie Men in Black

Zed (Rip Torn): [to candidates rejected as MIB agents] Gentlemen, congratulations. You're everything we've come to expect from years of government training.

"No game is dangerous unless a man is close up"
Teddy Roosevelt 1885.

Posts: 211 | Location: SEAK USA | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The best scene from the most famous movie of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7z6hpO57c

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 827 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
quote:
My all-time favorite though is from a science fiction potboiler "They Live" or something like that, starring Roddy Piper. He walks into a bar with a bunch of aliens, who are secretly going to take over the earth (sound familiar?)carrying a sawed off shotgun and says "I have come to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I just ran out of chewing gum." The finest moment of the movie.

He actually walks into a bank and says:

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubble gum."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso

Great line!

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JT pin, the better rendition was whwne Kris played Billy The Kid in 1972. A Peckinpaw film so you know it was good. When he shoots Bob across the street with that 12 G. loaded with dimes + you can see the dimes glitter in the sun when he fires.....also after the fact the little mexican kids out there going for the dimes.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From
The Wild Bunch"......the prelude that says it all. "We came for Angel".

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OH the addendum to the Pat Garrett + Billy the kid movie...after Kris shoots Bob with the 12g. loaded with dimes,he says "keep the change Bob".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom selick, Last stand at Saber River. He's squared off against the Caradine brothers and a group of thugs with them. David asks," Are you going to kill us all?? Selick's character replies,"You get the first one pointing to David and he gets the second one pointing to keith,does it realy matter after that??"

Posts: 187 | Location: Late,Great Golden State | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
From Dr. Strangelove:

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!

hammering

one of us
posted Hide Post
Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"

Posts: 388 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 05 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Josie, are we gonna bury'em?

quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
Outlaw Josey Wales,
Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms"GWB

From the Movie "Fight Club"

Helena Bonham Carter:
"I haven't been fucked like that since Grade School!"

(This line in the theater propelled much Coca Cola and partially chewed popcorn out through my nose)

AD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of griz78
posted Hide Post
From EL Dorado:
"Faith can move mountains, but it can beat a faster gun."

From True Grit:
"Fill your hands you son of a bitch!!!"

From Hidalgo:
"Nobody hurts my horse."

From Open Range:
"You're men ain't ya?"
"You might not know this, but there are things that gnaw at a man worst than dying."

Posts: 357 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 27 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Grumpy old men:

You can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets filled first!

577NitroExpress

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another one from GOM:

Kids swallow quarters all the time!

They do?

Sure! But if she shits out two dimes and a nickle then I would worry!

577NitroExpress

One of Us
posted Hide Post
At 3:03 We want Angel.
The the fun starts.

We Want Angel

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
I cannot believe I just went through this 3 page discussion and no one put this one up. Enjoy, old timers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqccyUpnZwA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is a little humor OK for this? How about when Groucho Marx goes to the opera, climbs over the heads of several to get to his seat, plops himself down and says "Who's ahead?"

Or when that lady's hugging him and says "hold me closer!" and he says "if I was holding you any closer I'd be behind you"...

Or when he meets the Indian chief and Chico tells him he's a super chief, and Groucho asks "are you the Super Chief that runs from Chicago to LA in 39 hours?"

Or on his TV show "You Bet Your Life" he's talking with the contestant before the game starts who's telling about his 13 or whatever children and says "I really love my wife" and Groucho says "I love my cigar too but at least I take it out of my mouth once in a while..."

One of Us
Picture of gbanger
posted Hide Post
From The Outlaw Josie Wales: Lone Wattie " We thought about this "Endevere to Persevere", and when we thought about it enough, we declared war on the Union".

Gpopper

Posts: 296 | Location: Texas | Registered: 24 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Ready"

At the climax of the movie "Death Sentence".

At 2:50 of this video.
Don't watch it if you have never seen the movie.

Ready.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The best scene from the most famous movie of all time:

I'll see your "Gone with the Wind" and raise you a "Casablanca" at the end, when Bogey tells Ingrid Bergman that she's gettin' on that plane, et cetera. That's the best scene in the best movie of all time...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Juggernaut76
posted Hide Post
Josey Whales is a movie of great one-liners, here's my favorite:

Get ready little lady...

Praise be to the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Posts: 427 | Location: Clarkston, MI | Registered: 06 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What about Dirty Harry, " Go ahead punk, make my day."

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Say hello to my little friend" Scarface

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse" Godfather

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Guv: you remember I said I was going to kill you last? (he's hanging this guy over the edge of a cliff by one leg) I lied...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MuskegMan
posted Hide Post
"Repo Man in always INTENSE!"

Posts: 2097 | Location: S.E. Alaska | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Here's some Once Upon A Time In The West quotes:

Frank: How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants.

Harmonica: The reward for this man is 5000 dollars, is that right?
Cheyenne: Judas was content for 4970 dollars less.
Harmonica: There were no dollars in them days.
Cheyenne: But sons of bitches... yeah.

Cheyenne: You know, Jill, you remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in Alameda and the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever my father was, for an hour or for a month - he must have been a happy man.

...and McClintock!:

Dance hall girl: Day off?
John Wayne: Off day!

John Wayne to farmer: "You caused a lot of trouble today pilgrim and someone aught to belt you in the mouth! But I won't! I won't! The hell I wont! (punch!)

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dangerous Dave:
My favotite line of all times is from Woody Allen and Annie Hall. "theres nothing wrong with masturbation its sex with someone I trully love. Also from the same movie."she was so beautiful I actually took my eye off the meter for a second"

Reminds me off:

Hannah: Could you have ruined yourself somehow?
Mickey: How could I ruin myself?
Hannah: I don't know. Excessive masturbation?
Mickey: You gonna start knockin' my hobbies?

Hannah and her sisters

Posts: 339 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love and Death, Woody Allen:

Drill Sergeant: One, two. One, two. One, two.
Boris: Three is next, if you're having any trouble.

I was walking through the woods, thinking about Christ. If He was a carpenter, I wondered what He charged for bookshelves.

Isn't all mankind ultimately executed for a crime it never committed? The difference is that all men go eventually, but I go six o'clock tomorrow morning. I was supposed to go at five o'clock, but I have a smart lawyer. Got leniency.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One inspirational:

"Your best"? Losers always whine about their "best." Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

--- Sean Connery as John Mason, in The Rock

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blazing Saddles
Take out Cleavon little insert Tiger Woods
"Were all them White Women ??"

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
"chill, winstooooooooonn"

You've seen Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels?

I'm very impressed!

Have you seen the Movie "Snatch" also directed by Ritchie?

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote