Find
Notify
Tools

ka bar warthog
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Steve Thorsen brougth me a ka bar warthog i have been testing with him the knife in the bush hunting wild boars ,a bit short but it maked a good wound ,we skinned several animals,hares ,cutted wings ,boars etc wonderful its excellent for skinnig ,then we test it in the parana delta excellent we used in the water cleaned fish ,the holster of kidex is ideal for such enviroment so i CONCLUDE AN EXCELLENT WORKING AND COMBAT KNIFE .JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
andre with steve we talked a lot in making a safari to the bush of el chaco together ,there in the most extreme conditions we will test a lot of equipments ,rifles shotguns and dogs of course we will test the 4x4s tooyou are invited.Steve brougth me a south african kukri cold steel very ligth ideal to carry as a smatchet in the backpack,a awesome cold steel spear,and a military smatchet for my operations in the jungle,we tested the kabar perfect working knife.Im using the excellent equipment you gave to me the boots are perfent and the special forces jacket is always with me ,my son likes his m65 a lot.juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Juan Jæger

I am glad that you like the jacket and that you son also is pleased with his.
I look forward to another adventure with you. North or south America I don't care just as long as we can hunt and spend time together.

Cold steel is a good sub brand under camillius and the carbon steel that they use is very good IMO.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wildpork
posted Hide Post
Seems more like a meat cleaver to me. Very good utility knife though.

Posts: 106 | Location: the great northeast | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
next time july 2006 or august 2006 we will make an expedition to el chaco bush we will hunt with the local indians the red pig the collared peccary ,lipped peccary ,wild cebu,brocket deer ,rams ,goats,and a lot of different partirges,among another species we will see the indians hunting with their bows and learn a bit about them.Im preparing a monutain trip to hunt a rare deer now .juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Tthe expedition scouts are 5 2 of them are steveand andre.juan we will talk later we will use 2 4x4s and a lot of equipment 5 days of living in the jungle.juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Juan Jæger

That sounds like quite a trip you have planed there thumb
July or August sounds like good dates for me.
Is it not cold in the mountains at that time ?

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wildpork
posted Hide Post
I already broke the news to my wife Big Grin

Posts: 106 | Location: the great northeast | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
IN THE EXPEDITION WE WILL TRY TO KILL AS MANY GOATS ,RAMS AND CEBUES AS WE CAN IN A CULLING OPERATION THATS WHY WE NEED EXPERT SHOOTERS ONLY.JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
THE MEAT OF THE ANIMALS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE LOCAL INDIANS WE WILL TEST A LOT OF RIFLES .JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
4 MEMBERS OF THE FORUM CONFIRMED THE ASSISTANCE ,GUS ,AFRIKANER,WILPORK AND WILLY 1953 WE NEED AT LEAST 6 SCOUTS.JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA