Notify
Tools

Samekniv PICTURE
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted
Gentlemen

Her is a picture of my new samekniv/ Same knife.

The blade is 9" the two other knifes is a Haller Dagger and a SOG bowie.

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BIG

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If I email you a picture of my suitcase filled with Buck knives(my posting is in the list somewhere) will you post it for me...?

Posts: 1820 | Location: USA, Omaha, Nebr | Registered: 16 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
ill try to post some knives here try to got this magazines in old soldier of fortune greeg walker writes too .juan you can suscribe to them i recommend that. yesterday my oldre a loved dogo paimun died so it was a hard day for me he died of a heart stroke after figthing his son lanhuel.

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan

I am very sorry that your dog died. I know how it feels I lost my Doberman Jarl this spring he also died from hart conditions. His hart was 20% too big he lived to be almost 9 years.
God for you that you have many dogs it helps a bit

I am working on the Same kniv this week if it turns out well I will use it for boars in Argentina .
I will post pictures later

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
jaeger in a lot of mails i respond daily i most respond consults of hunting with you is different we have the same feelings in a lot of things i love hunting ,dogs,knives ,martial arsts its incredible but we like the same things we are the last of the few as tony sanchez arino called some people.my dog was famous in argentina and in usa and my family loved him he was a hard figth i do my best to separate them but he was too tired and died he lived a warriors life and died as a warrior he is in the vallhalla and il see him later my son is very sad but his the owner of the survivor he is only 8 years old and he doesnt uderstand why paimun died.its incredible that we can chat as friends and you are in the other par of the world. TODAY I KILLED A BIG BOBCAT WITH LANHUEL AND ESQUEL THE SONS OF PAIMUN.JUAN

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I SAW THAT PAGE DID YOU SAW MERCWORK ,TOPSKNIVES,MASTERSOFDEFENSE,LOOK FOR GREG WALKER I RECOMMEND HIM.JUAN BOAR HUNTER MAG IS A MUST FOR YOU .WHEN YOU CAME HERE YOU CAN TEACH ME SCUBADIVING I DID SOMETHING AS SCOUT IN THE ARMY.JUAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan
I know all the knives and I like the Mercworx very much especially the Equatorian 8,5" blade That knife would be god for boar hunting ??
But $ 500 that is too much

When I come I will teach you diving then you teach me medicine Then I can do my own knee surgery next time
Do you have water or a pool close by ? bathtub

How is March for hunting in Argentina I have time of then and my knee will, hopefully, be 99% by then ?

Cheers,

Andr�

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
yes is a good knife for boar hunting but here you can buy good hog knives at low prices il make one for you as a present im with lanhuel here the son of paimun he is sad he eats very few but ill take him to hunt hogs i know he loves that.juan we can dive in the patagonia coasts where hunt boars too.juan

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

we can dive in the patagonia coasts

And we will my friend.

I look forward to hunting your great country.

PM sent.

Cheers,

Andr�