Tools

Great Boar hunting knives
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted
Gentlemen

Her is a link to some great boar hunting knives
There are 3 pages of them and many other knives.
Prices are fair.

http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/gb/infer.asp?ac=1&trabajo=listar&pa=cuchillos_remate_knives&sg=cuchillos_remate_knives&pagina=0

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
Have brought back 15 of these knives from Spain and for the money, they can not be beat. I will post photos as I am HAPPY with them and agree with you totaly.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
some knives i like for boar hunting are applegate smatchet,marine raider bowie,cold steel trail master,cold steel tantos,some double edged al mars,merxwork knives ,busse combat knives,some black jacks and gerbers .juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought a coldsteel OSS a couple of years ago to use as a pigsticker. It really works well due to its thin double edged blade. I've had problems with thick bladed knives trying to get them in between a large hog's ribs. No problems with the OSS. It's a great knife for pig sticking.

Posts: 470 | Location: Texas/NYC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote