New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gene Ingram Knives
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I saw a post here about "Custom Knives" and among the names that were mentioned was Gene Ingram. I thought I would check into his work just to look, not even in the market of a new knife. I liked what I saw and after speaking with Gene I ordered a couple of knives from him a Drop Point and Short Cut in Bone.

Gene was very helpful and got the knives to me quickly, as I advised him I wanted to take them with me this July when I head back to Tanzania. Gene's knives are a great value for the money...I really like them so much so that my PH will not be getting one for a gift...best knife I have ever purchased....I know I will be purchasing more of his product in the future!

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree 100%! Gene's knives are absolutely fantastic, yet they're still reasonably priced.

Posts: 1927 | Location: Oregon Coast | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buster,
Does your last name begin with a "W"?
Don

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don, negatory..."H"...why?

Posts: 1927 | Location: Oregon Coast | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought that you might be Buster Warenski from Richfield.
Don

one of us
posted Hide Post
As soon as I received the first Ingram knife I ordered, a bone scaled Shortcut, I immediately placed an order for two more!

They are that good and the value is there.

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote