Notify
Tools

Help - No, not Florida
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Will
posted
Before the old lady forces me to move to Florida, any
piano-key lots with a 2000+/- sq. ft. house and 10 - 20 acres anywhere in Texas? Smiler Smiler

Didn't see any cowboy cut Wranglers in Florida last week when she was looking for a house. Frowner thumbdown

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19316 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brush_buster
posted Hide Post
Got a house across the street with +-17 acres, 2400 SF home, pool, roundpen, stables, etc. that came on the market last week. I'll get you the phone number and pm it to you. We're located about 25 miles West of Fort Worth in Weatherford.

Posts: 710 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will

here ya go--and as a bonus you can come shoot on my place-just 10 miles away

http://www.cobbranchproperties...decolores-ranch/clfn

Would love to have you as a neighbor.

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
Bill,
I am still hoping you don't leave Kansas but Texas would be vastly preferable to Florida. A Mule riding Elephant hunter does not belong in Bermuda shorts...
Best regards,

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
or flip flops...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will, Weatherford is a good area-lot of horse people and a couple of mule trainers in that area.
Also central Texas (Hill Country) another excellent area with a lot of mule riders.
If you make it, WELCOME!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, come on guys, Florida ain't that bad. We have great airports and lots of tourists...easy to fill your license!

Of course, we're moving to our house in NE Georgia in 4 years....

Gary

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd give my a$$ and half of Texas to see Will in flip flops and Bermuda shorts..I would have to demand an autographed picture of such in the trade..I mean wouldn't that photo bring big bucks in Safari Times or the Rodeo Sports news, or hey, even in Esquire or Playboy!! dancing

Better yet old friend how about both of us! We would be famous in no time..Ive told you before to stick with me and we would wear diamonds as big as horse turds. jumping

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd give my a$$ and half of Texas to see Will in flip flops and Bermuda shorts..

I think I would pay to not see it.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote