Find
Notify
Tools

I've Got One For Sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
It's gotten too urban in my area to have a horse anymore and I cannot move until I retire. This horse was bought for hunting and would take anyone anywhere. So after nearly 33 years of horse ownership I am giving it up for awhile.

He's going to be 9 in the spring and is half belgian and half thoroughbred and 17.3 hands barefoot. His color is dappled red bay, he's an easy keeper. Used to shooting and watches me launch arrows all the time.

He's a perfect gentlemen, takes regular shoes (he's not drafty) and jumps into a trailer.

Price is $2500 <-------- Bargain to a good home

[Smile]

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
Ann,
He is very tempting. I have had enough trouble getting one horse past my wife though. If I got another I think she would keep it & get rid of me. I love the draft and draft crosses.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I've had two draft crosses. This one and a Shire TB cross. My Shire was sooo comfortable to ride. Not the fastest out there but he was a pleasure to be on.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote