New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weatherby .460 WM ammo Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
Anyone know what 500 gr bullet Weatherby has loaded in their .460 ammo for a soft?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36621 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I have pulled 50. Was going to offer for sale but I don’t know what to tell people they are.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36621 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Am not sure, but think it was Hornady. I would be interested if you decide to sell.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It is Hornady.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66985 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I always thought they were Hornady as well. I don't know if they now use their DGX bullet instead.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by congomike:
Am not sure, but think it was Hornady. I would be interested if you decide to sell.

See pics above. I will sell them to you. Let count and come up with a price. I think I have an even 50.

J. Lane Easter, DVM