Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horneber Brass contact Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone have contact information for Honeber Brass that is different on their website? The email they have listed doesn't work and the phone number doesn't go anywhere either. Are they still in business (I hope)?

Posts: 1239 | Location: Golden, CO | Registered: 05 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As far as I know, Horneber stopped in Fürth, but the production was taken over and will be continued at https://www.geschoss-manufaktur.de/ in Neumünster.

The Brass can be ordered and bought from https://johannsen-shop.de/ also in Neumünster.

Posts: 282 | Location: France / Germany  | Registered: 23 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I wasn't aware that Dieter Horneber had moved on from manufacturing brass. I'll run down the other leads you gave.

one of us
posted Hide Post
David,
About a month back contacted Johannsen about shipping brass to the USA and their reply was they could. Then sent another email asking for cost, etc for 500 cases of 404 Jeffery and
Have not heard back ( about 6 weeksFrowner

Please let me know how it goes and would be happy to add to any purchase you make. Thanks
Steve

Posts: 352 | Location: Florissant, Colorado  | Registered: 29 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With Johannsen something like that is not unusual, also because there is often a lack of employed people.

Johannsen is a reference in Germany and anyway the first and biggest importer of components for reloading in this country.

He is very reliable, one will always delivered when the goods are available, but one must
have more often a lot of patience.

Posts: 282 | Location: France / Germany  | Registered: 23 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback. I will be patient and lady’s email was very polite.

Posts: 352 | Location: Florissant, Colorado  | Registered: 29 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve,

All good to know. I reached out and have not yet received a reply but I'll let you know. I am interested in .500 Jeffery brass that they show as out of stock. I'll let you know if I get a response.

one of us
posted Hide Post
For years I got hard to find European brass such as Horneber 10,75x68 from Huntingtons. but they may have come upon hard times as of late..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As you require brass I recommend this company https://huelsenmanufaktur.de/homepage
They do first class products.

Posts: 208 | Location: Prague, Czech Republic | Registered: 28 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the past, RCBS was a good source

Posts: 3460 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes sir, and Huntingtons was/is RCBS last I know of..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote