THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Supplier of Cutting Edge Bullets for Canucks

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supplier of Cutting Edge Bullets for Canucks Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have finally found a good source for Cutting Edge Bullets in Canada. The price and service is very good.
If you plan ahead and give him time to put together a big order he can give you the best price. He has a good reputation and I am very satisfied.

Steven Joy.
Hirsch Precision Inc.
33 John Wood Road
Lake Echo, NS B3E 1N1

PH: 902-829-2932
FX: 902-829-2782
www.hirschprecision.com

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3339 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And just might be the best bullets made!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that. He is just a short drive from me and has a very good reputation. I didn’t realize he had started selling CEB projectiles. I need some good solids for my new .404. I’ll call him on Monday and order some.

It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, my experience was very positive.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3339 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote