THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Bore guide-CZ550 .416 Rigby

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bore guide-CZ550 .416 Rigby Login/Join

<Redbird>
posted
Where do you guys find bore guides for these big bores. I give up. Help, please ?

<mike aw>
posted
Precision reloading makes guides for virtually any rifle. www.precisionreloading.com

<Redbird>
posted
Mike aw, Thank you. They had them. Of course they were a custom job, but what the hell, I needed it. Ain't this computer shopping wonderful. If I keep it up I will need more computer memory to store bookmarks and will need to win the Texas lottery to finance my purchases. This is a great site ( meaning they had what I needed) and I appreciate your help.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Redbird, check out the following site. It is real easy to make your own and you can make one for every rifle you have. Cheap and very functional. Check out
www.storm.ca/~debin666/html/projects5.html
it is the last project on the page. Good luck...Smokey

Posts: 160 | Location: Whitehorse Yukon Canada | Registered: 20 April 2001Reply With Quote