Find
Notify
Tools

Northfork Bullets Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Ol Bull
posted
Does anyone have their web address?

Posts: 1117 | Location: Helena, MT, USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a telephone number only, can't find the web address.... Tel. 307-436-2726.......fax. 5780

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41893 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
<worth>
posted
northfork@vcn.com

one of us
Picture of Ol Bull
posted Hide Post
Thank You both for your help.

Posts: 1117 | Location: Helena, MT, USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
over .40
I have e-mailed you a copy of their brochure & price list in .pdf format.

Posts: 694 | Location: Des Moines, Iowa, USA | Registered: 09 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol Bull
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, but he saw my post and sent me a brochure and price list. I sure wish he made a bullet in .423,maybe he'll read this TOO!

one of us
posted Hide Post
A 423 bullet would get my attention also and I believe a 9.3 is in the making..

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41893 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol Bull
posted Hide Post
Ray, he e-mailed me and the 9.3 and .423 bullets should be available in the spring.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I talked to Brady about that some time ago and I guess he was listing...I'll be shooting those babys....This Northfork bullet is a real gem, I'll testify under oath to that.

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike's answer to my querie on 9.3's:

Ed,
I hope to have 9.3 on line by mid spring (emphasis on hope). Things are starting to get a little crazy and that may affect the speed at which new items appear. I'm just barely holding my own with 284 and 308s (damn
varmint bullets, anyway). Check with me again in March, if I haven't contacted you first.
Mike

I can't wait and will take to RSA on my hunt booked with Ray next June if they are available...

Posts: 354 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote