THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    My Mannlicher Collection is Complete

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Mannlicher Collection is Complete Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Gang
I placed a wanted ad on the forum the other week stating that I wanted to buy a 1910 Mannlicher to complete my collection of proprietary cartridges. A fellow member came to my rescue indicating that he had a 1910 rifle that he wanted to sell. We talked and quickly came to an agreement. I picked the rifle up earlier this week and I thought that I would share some pics.
The proof date is 1912 and the rifle is in wonderful condition. I received loaded ammo, brass and dies with the deal.

Posts: 83 | Location: Brownstown, PA | Registered: 04 January 2022Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a fine looking rifle! Congrats.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
I love the look of that rifle, very nostalgic!!

Posts: 606 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote