Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rifle rest. Login/Join

one of us
posted
I couldn't think of a better place to put this question. Have any of you seen or heard of the Lahti Rifle Evaluator. I stumbled across it the other day and thought that it looked real interesting. Just the ticket for sighting in the biggies!!!!! Whether it's a gimick or not, it's definately worth looking at. www.lahticompany.com

------------------
JR

Posts: 1257 | Location: Colusa CA U.S.A. | Registered: 27 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think Precision Shooting or its brother TS or AR did an article on it some months back. They thought well of it, but I don't remember whether they tried any big-bore guns in it.

Posts: 2272 | Location: PDR of Massachusetts | Registered: 23 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The National Match Rifle Supports rest is the only rest I will ever own...Although expensive, it sucks up the recoil of a 577, 505 Gibbs, 460 Wby like a sponge sucks up water...If I'd had one when I was a young man, I wouldn't have Bursitas in neck and shoulders today, I betcha....

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41850 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote