New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weatherby? Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
Jorge- I have a Rem 700 here that a few board members have shot that would flat change your mind. It's a switch barrel in .257wby, 300 Wby .338 Rem ultra mag and .458 Ackley improved. all Krieger barrels. Sako extractor, Jewell trigger, McMillan stock and a RGB blueprinted action. I do know a few things about these actions and how to make them the equal of anything out here within the design limits.. It can be duplicated for under $1500 and will shoot in the .2s all day long. doubt the bolt handle will come off on you either. If your ever in Vegas I'd be pleased to let you shoot it. Other than that its still a push feed, it would be the one gun I'd not be afraid to use on anything or anywhere. It will outshoot any Wby ever built! The only issue with it is I know if I let you shoot it you will try and buy it from me. Bring alot of cash! Last guy who shot it had an Orgasm and the bolts handles still sticky. -Rob

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012
Nothing Up my sleeves but never without a plan and never ever without a surprise!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Las Vegas,NV | Registered: 10 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
I have no doubt as to your abilities and believe every word you say and I'm sure that rifle will shoot as you say it does. We have no issues. cheers, jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote