Tools

Gamemasters of the World
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
I have not read it yet, but I know Chris Kleinburger and what he has done in the world of hunting. For less than $35 for his book, you cannot go wrong. Let me know if you don't buy it from Amazon at that price, and I will.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cessna
posted Hide Post
I have this book in my library. It's 772 pages in length and covers chris's early years. And then covers great hunts in North America and Asia, and Africa. Also the South Pacific.
There's lots of history about opening up Asia for hunting. I really enjoy reading it. For the money it's a good buy. Written by one of the true pioneers of
big game hunting. I recommend you get it. Just my opinion.

Posts: 430 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will pick it up if Barnes & Noble has another 20% of coupon.

Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
B&N had an online coupon the other day, so hopefully I will get this for Christmas. I'll publish a review of it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
http://gamemastersoftheworld.c...Explore_with_me.html

Bought the book and had it autographed by Mr. Klineburger at the SCI Convention. A GREAT book about "how it all began" opening China, USSR, Nepal, a fascinating history of hunting. There is also quite a bit of Africa and North America.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9376 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Book from the guy/s(Bert and Gene too) that really pioneered the exotic hunting opportunities of the world so we all could enjoy it...

Order it from Chris directly and you will get his autograph or personalize it as you wish...see Kathi's website address.
Cheers

470EDDY

Posts: 2572 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote