THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    Peter Flack's book - Tales of a Trophy Hunter in Africa

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Flack's book - Tales of a Trophy Hunter in Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I posted on the Africa Hunting forum the following -

I just finished reading - Tales of a Trophy Hunter in Africa by Peter Flack. It is very good and what I have come to expect from this true African sportsman.

He writes about various animals he has hunted and mixes the hunting stories with reflections and his feelings about various aspects of hunting - ethics, fair chase, trophy hunting vs. collecting. He is a solid thinker and a pleasure to read.

He has a chapter on planning a safari that is one of the better "how to's" that I have read.

I recommend this book.

Posts: 10201 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good book!

"shoot quick but take your time"

Posts: 451 | Location: drummond island MI USA | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote