THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    So You Want to Be a "Reality" TV Star: Cork Graham

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So You Want to Be a "Reality" TV Star: Cork Graham
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...def_awm_bibl_vppi_i0

https://www.youtube.com/channe...zTy1N_ls5Z1nVsAKYnKQ

Cork Graham was on the Discovery Treasure Quest Snake Island and wrote a book about his findings there. In short a lot of fakery,forgery, placement of stolen goods and props into locations. And a lot more branded as true documentary,with no disclaimer in sight. Mix that with people hired as actors from many things and fame and fortune can do strange thing with people.

Also about History Channel and all their dubious things. I read the book,and its a very good book,,it is the Uhuru of Tv related books , it makes you question the sanity of people behind this at all ,and be glad for the study room and bookshelf in the house.

The series tells about it also, very good and informative. I stopped seeing Discovery instant and has not looked back.

was mr Rigby before a pc crash

Posts: 158 | Location: Kristiansand, Norway | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
I might have to check it out. I know 5 people who have been on “reality TV” from the apprentice, to wife swap, to The Doctors...all but one tell the same story... and it’s a sad one. Except for the one they all wish they had never done it...and that what you see is nothing like how it really is. My guess is the book reveals this..

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yeah,after my divorce 13 years ago or such,the bitch wanted to come back for more money after she blew the settlement + I got a call from one of those T.V. court shows (judge judy e.g.)that said if I would go on their show they would pay my flight + any settlement.Basically nothing out of pocket for me. I told them to go piss up a rope.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And that is where a lot of stories is stopped by the NDA, Non disclosure act, but as he say that all stopped when they went over the line and broadcast their very questionable acts of making the show .

It probably followed the MTV way, from going away from music videos over to reality . Like Discovery did with reality instead of documentaries and history shows. The first one is easy ,then more and until the original concept was far off regular criteria and too far gone to get it back to original start.

One neber know how the courtcase could have gone there Normanconquest, if it was fully sceipted without you beiing there,you might have been on the reading only side.

BaxterB

Read it, i have gotten tired off the stuff, just following the Oak Island FB group is terrifying in how far brainwashing can be on only one show.

What Graham mentions about Teti and Lundin of Dual Survivor made me flashback a moment, when the show ran i had enough to do to not fully focus on it . But i noticed one thing, the glint in Lundin eye had changed,and it was not in a good way it changed,it was a cautious,on lookout for threats etc
Then the story came out and it was not a good one, more about it in the show episodes of Graham and the book.

was mr Rigby before a pc crash

Posts: 158 | Location: Kristiansand, Norway | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Moot point as I never wanted to see her again + I damned sure was not giving her any more money to help her supply her unemployed shack job.I thank God daily that I never had any kids with that one.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cork is a friend of mine really good guy .I he wanted to quit the show because it remained him of being the
Skipper on giligans island .Yes lots of fake crap on reality tv shows .I laugh at Alaska Bush shows where they have rechargeable tools they use all day long without electricity .The alaska Bush people was the worse .They had someone build most of their house .I watch them just for fun nothing else !

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote