THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    A New Southern Hemisphere Hunting And Fishing Book

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A New Southern Hemisphere Hunting And Fishing Book
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted
Just finished reading a great book by Peter Ryan , called Wild South - Hunting & Fly-Fishing The Southern Hemisphere.

Its a modern hunting journal of the authors journey through his life doing what he loves best , but written in a way that isnt remotely stuffy or the same as all those other hunting/fishing books. It is set entirely in the Southern Hemisphere , but covers Africa , South America , Australia , New Zealand and more.

Heres a link to a you tube trailer for the book, take a look and form your own opinion. As an avid reader of hunting books , this one is probably my current favourite , and that is to say it beats out a vast number of the noted classic writers from Africa and locally. The fact my copy is autographed may just be a coincidence ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiCGwmZFXCU

Give it a crack and see what you think.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4461 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Check out "Sporting Classics" magazine as well. Great mag + also a good Christmas gift subscription.
i give one every year to my amigo preacher/hunter/friend.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
BTT gents.

This book is available in Kindle edition too , now . Its still a great read...

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4461 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote