THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    Wanted: Limited edition African Hunting books.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted: Limited edition African Hunting books.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I would like to purchase Limited edition African hunting books by, Safari Press, Trophy Room Books, Rowland Ward and Amwell Press.These are for my collection. If anyone has 1 or several they would like to sell please email me at wbyman@frontiernet.net or call 217-322-6618 thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the following that I might part with:

Safari Press

White Hunter J.A. Hunter (this is the true 1986 limited edition bound in imitation snakeskin in slipcase, I bought it from them in 1986). (one very slight rub on the corner of the front board otherwise perfect)

Trophy Room Books

The African Elephant and Its Hunters D.D. Lyell (unread)
Maneaters and Maruaders John Taylor (unread)

Rowland Ward's

On the Trail of the African Elephant Tony Sanchez-Arino (signed) (unread)

I also have a nice collection of Robert Ruark first editions including a signed copy of Grenadine Etching.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent you a PM.