Find
Notify
Tools

Single Action Sixguns
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
For those of you, who, like me, love single action sixguns, buy a copy of John Taffin's latest book, Single Action Sixguns. I have all of his work and this has to be one of the best. Taffin has to be the top guy when it comes to these revolvers; the illustrations and photos alone make the book worthwhile. Grips and work the likes of which you cannot but marvel at.
thumb
How remiss I was in not buying more of those wonderful handguns as the years went by. Hold the phone; I did contact one of the top craftsmen and inquire as to ordering one that would compliment my already small group of revolvers Hamilton Bowen has customized for me. dancing

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw John yesterday at the Boise gunshow. He was selling and autographing books.

Rich
Buff Killer

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
If you see him again, give him my best regards....when it comes to this subject, he is THE man..... thumb

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote