THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    Hot off the Press - Tracking the Memory - Kevin Thomas

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hot off the Press - Tracking the Memory - Kevin Thomas
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of KTSafaris
posted
Tracking the Memory is primarily a collection of informative and personal stories about the different experiences of hunting. It is also the culmination of a boyhood enterprise of exploration and discovery that began on a farm in the Chipinga area of British colonial Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) during the mid 1950’s and continued along the banks of the majestic Sabi River, and lives to this day 55 years on as a lifetime career and passion of the author.
Kevin Thomas is first a professional hunter but thankfully he is also a writer, and as such we have this collection of firsthand accounts of what it is like to straddle both the romantic, adventurous side of hunting and the modern commercial aspect of an often controversial industry.
Hunting is now a business but we must always remember it was once a way of life.

The book can be ordered from www.ktspublishers.co.za

Kevin Thomas Safaris
Zimbabwe - Eastern Cape
E-mail: ktsenquiries@mweb.co.za

Posts: 52 | Location: South Africa - Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What? So I just get your first book, barely get 20 pages into it, and you publish another? This is not fair!

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
An excellent read! A good companion to Kevin's first book.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
The website shows a price of R300 including postage for your first book, and an "excluding postage" on your latest. What would both books shipped to me in Tucson, Arizona, cost?

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KTSafaris
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill, the costs are as follows:

If we airmail both books to you it will cost US $110 and surface mail will cost $82 for both books.

If you know of someone coming over from South Africa to the conventions we can post the books to them in South Africa and maybe they can bring them over for you. It is just a thought.

If you interested in ordering the books you can go to the following website:-

www.ktspublishers.co.za

If I can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
Kevin

Kevin Thomas Safaris
Zimbabwe - Eastern Cape
E-mail: ktsenquiries@mweb.co.za

Posts: 52 | Location: South Africa - Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Kevin.

Most of the people I know who are coming up from southern Africa for the conventions are already in the States. I'll order through the website.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will the Roland Ward booth at SCI-Vegas have some copies to sell?

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote