New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benelli Supernova slug barrel
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My sister and her husband bought a Supernova (used) for their son, my godson, and they want to find a slug barrel for it to give him for Christmas. I've always owned Remington or Winchester myself and have therefore never had any difficulty locating after-market stuff for my guns. But I am have one hell of a time finding a slug barrel for this gun, at least on line. Does anyone have any leads for me? I've tried the obvious: Cabela's, Gander Mountain, Midway, but I'm not getting anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 569 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do business through a web-distributer near me that is listed as a Benelli distributor. I have put in a request to them to see if they can help you. As soon as I get a reply I'll let you know.

Even my spell checker wants to replace Obama, it just doesn't have any suggestions.
jerry.baldwin06@comcast.net

Posts: 354 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great news. Go to Benelli's web-site and get the part number for the barrel that fits the exact model of shotgun he has and then you can contact the guys at http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/ and they can special order it for you.

Even my spell checker wants to replace Obama, it just doesn't have any suggestions.
jerry.baldwin06@comcast.net

Posts: 354 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With Quote