Find
Notify
Tools

10 Ga ???????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have n my possesion a 10 ga 3 1/2 in ss
It has Firearms International on the left barrel, and on the right somthing that looks like (Elguirre Y Elranzabal Made in Spain.)
I cant find anything on it in Fjestads blue book..Anyone have any help, and what it might be worth in quite nice condition.
Thanks
Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
These were decent, usually low end guns imported by FI and made by Aguirre y Aranzabel (spelling without checking) better know will as AyA.

They are well known as hard kickers.

I see them sell fairly often on Gunbroker in the $350 to $600 range. They are really better guns than that price would indicate but the demand for lower end working grade 10s is pretty limited these days since the 3 1/2 inch 12 does basically the same job and has more versatility.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gato
Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote