THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Wenig Recommendation!!! AMAZING
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wenig Recommendation!!! AMAZING
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
I spent the day at Wenig in Lincoln, MO today getting my 1958 Superposed 12 fitted by Jimmy - a true master. He's done a lot, include a good number for Kim Rhode.

When we went to shoot the gun after we fitting the buttstock I was convinced he had self-destructing clay pigeons! It was that amazing and easy - and I was/am a REALLY bad shotgun shot. Not anymore.

I should get the finished stock - checkering and all - before the end of June.

A M A Z I N G

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3052 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Certainly agree with your endorsement of Wenig stocks. Had a beautiful blank of California Walnut turned/machined for my LRB M14 rifle and the folks at Wenig were very professional and good to deal with on this project.

Posts: 1050 | Location: S.Charleston, WV | Registered: 18 June 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wenig has a great reputation. Do they make International Skeet type stocks? I am loking for an alternative to Ergosign.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10514 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
They can make anything you want!

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3052 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
had the opportunity to meet them at the DSC show a few yrs back... I have a wenig stock on my .505 gibbs.... great people to do business with!!

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2832 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote