New
Find
Notify
Tools

SKB/Ithaca Info
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I picked up a very nice looking, yet neglected, Ithaca/SKB single barrel Century Trap model 12 gauge. I need to pick up a few parts and hopefully a schematic. Anyone have any information on this gun?

Posts: 593 | Location: My computer. | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try Numrich's.

www.gunparts.com or www.gunpartscorp.com or something like that...

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have the same gun. I called Ithaca parts dept. about it, and they refered me to a guy somewheres around Niagra Falls but in Canada. I had his # but can't find it for the life of me. He had just about everything for these guns.

I'd try the Ithaca parts dept and see if they have his #.

Posts: 711 | Location: Michigan , USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Leo M
posted Hide Post
Are these guns SKB or Ithaca? I do not see them on the Ithaca web site. I had one in my hands the other day, it had SKB/Ithaca(Canada) on it. I am in Canada. Is this a Canadian gun or what?

Posts: 188 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: 25 May 2001Reply With Quote
<mod 12>
posted
The guns were made by SKB and sold by Ithaca in the 70's. I let a Model 700 Trap Gun get away from and have rued the day I traded it.

<willp58>
posted
The guy in Canada is:
Sharp's Guns LTD (Ron Sharp)
R.R. 4, Dunnville
Ontario,Canada
N1A 2W3

(905)774-6368

<Jayboid>
posted
I have a dbl SKB Ithaca made in the 70s. SKB has a factory parts division in Omaha which handles all parts, and will rebuild too. Just enter SKB on a search.