posted
Are no waterfowl hunters here???

Regards Ben

Iceland the land of the waterfowls.

Posts: 290 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 06 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep,

I'm a hard core waterfowler, but this board gets very little traffic.

Posts: 176 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 17 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I find this forum to be mostly riflemen. But I do shoot few ducks and geese each fall.

Posts: 19423 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ben:

Yes, I'm a waterfowler.

But you've got it wrong, it should be "Iceland, land of waterfowls and beautiful blondes." Or, Fire and Nice....

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sako,

I manage to shoot a few ducks and geese every fall.But usually deer hunting takes precedent.
Fordfreak

Posts: 274 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: 04 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of sako
posted Hide Post
I started waterfowl hunting few years ago as i relly had no coice(thousands of geeses flying around you all day long is just too much for a hunter to handle ) and got hooked instantly!
Last fall i shot 385 greylags and some 90 mallards and this season is going to be better as it was a werry good breeding season for the greylags last year!

Well better start getting the gear ready for duck hunting
tomorrow!

Quote:

But you've got it wrong, it should be "Iceland, land of waterfowls and beautiful blondes." Or, Fire and Nice....

Hehe that sounds about right!

Posts: 290 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 06 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i live in thr great lakes region niagara falls ontario to be exact so there is alot and i mean alot of water around basicaly im either deer hunting or duck and goose i killed alot of ducks this past year i have been hunting ducks since i was 8 around here so if there is good shooting to be had i know where it is in this area anyways

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSEK
posted Hide Post
Sako,

Invite us to go to Iceland and you will likely see a large number of wildfowl shooters!

It seems that you live in paradise. Your numbers are really spectacular.

Regards,

Richard

Posts: 308 | Location: In transit | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello sako!
I love to hunt ducks and geese when they are around in good #'s. What ever is best at the time sets the presidence on what I'm up too. Even good steelheading will take a back seat to a good goose shoot. The TURMOIL I go through on making the decision on what to go after is almost unbearable. (after dear and elk season) Ducks, geese, pheasants, quail, chucker, huns, steelhead??? aaaaaaahhhhhh! Not really! Sounds like its a easy decision for you. I could live with it if I was in your shoes.
Hope you have many good seasons ahead. Dave

Posts: 133 | Location: Bothell,Wash | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote