New
Find
Notify
Tools

help finding shells
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have been looking at every store and website and can not find Federal 2 3/4 inch, 3 3/4 dram 1 1/4 oz lead #4 shot. This is my bread and butter pheasant load and I can't find it! Help anyone please!

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are you doing shooting in South Dakota to Idaho ? That's a Turkey and Goose load back here !

Posts: 497 | Location: PA | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
Don't know for sure about the Federals but I have shot a lot of Estate with steel shot and they offer the load you are looking for. Go to http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=...03&products_id=73409 and have a look. I have dealt with these people and they are ok.
They also carry the Federals - look down a line or three below the Estate and you'll find it.

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sportsman Warehouse stock these shell's.

Concho,
in case you didn't know, it's illegal to harvest waterfowl with shot containing LEAD.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I live 30 miles from sportsmans warehouse, and they currently have ZERO in stock...If your local store has them, please let me know.

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
If Grafs ain't got it.......

http://www.grafs.com/fc/product/3442

Those are delivered prices, b.t.w. I'd also consider the Fiocchi Golden Pheasant loads. HTH, Dutch.

Life's too short to hunt with an ugly dog.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote