THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Beretta EE LL Diamond Pidgeon 12ga.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta EE LL Diamond Pidgeon 12ga.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My brothers and I bought dad the above shotgun shortly before he passed. We would like to sell it. It has a 28"bbl. 10 chokes+/-. It is the hunting version with the 6mm rib. He shot it on 1 dove hunt before he passed. We can't find the orig. paperwork or box, but I have a browning leather case that fits it. I don't want to put it on gunbroker etc. as I'd like it to go to someone who will shoot it and enjoy it. I know that we can't get close to what we paid for it, but it's 100% or close *not sure how to grade a practically new gun. Serious people can e-mail to me at pop@imarock.com for pics. No reasonable offer refused.
Pop
pop@imarock.com

Posts: 31 | Location: no.va. | Registered: 08 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In your hands -$4500.00 - Don't know enough to get pics to this forum e-mail your addy to pop@imarock for pics
pop

Posts: 31 | Location: no.va. | Registered: 08 August 2005Reply With Quote