THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Great exhibition shooting videos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great exhibition shooting videos
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Probably everyone has heard of Tom Knapp but I wasn't aware of his co-worker Tim Bradley. Check out this link with a number of videos. Be sure to also check out the 2 videos linked at the upper left corner with Knapp. The golf ball trick shots and the .22 video are my favorites but they are all really interesting.

I also have another great video of Tim Bradley but don't know how to post it. If anyone wants it emailed to them you can request it from me by PM with your email and I will reply. The size is 4.6 MB.

http://www.timbradley.net/videos/video.html

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those 2 guys are amazing, but I always wondered why they don't shoot competitively? Seems like they could make some money with their skills. Anyway, I just saw a video on you-tube where George Digweed was breaking springing teals at over 100 yards (I think the farthest he broke them was at 110 yards). That's another guy that can shoot a shotgun as good as anyone, in fact, he won the world all-around shotgun shooting competition that was held in TX this year. All of the guys shooting that were amazing shooters...

I heal fast and don't scar.

Posts: 433 | Location: Monessen, PA | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Which youtube video is that? I looked for it but couldn't tell which of the dozen or so it was.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe that Saeed's brother is a world class shotgunner...can't remember what particular discipline but he should be able to do some of this.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRO_zflUKYk

Here's the link, yukon. He is an amazing shooter, no doubt about it.

Posts: 433 | Location: Monessen, PA | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I couldn't see the clays but Digweed is clearly one of the great competitive shooters of all time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you guys ever hear of patrick flanagan? Try World record for hand thrown clays

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition."

Rudyard Kipling

One of Us
posted Hide Post
creekrat,

Yep, he's another one of the greats. Wish I could shoot like any of the guys we've mentioned.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lots of practice

Posts: 27 | Location: Sanger, TEXAS | Registered: 30 August 2006Reply With Quote