THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Electronic clay pidgon throwers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Electronic clay pidgon throwers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for the best bang for the buck.
maybe wobble feature
Sportsmans Guide has a single stack foot activated for (members price) $269.00 white Wing.

Posts: 208 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: 14 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been using a promatic lately. Its the only one that I have found that is worth a darn.

I tried a couple of the cheap ones, and they may work for a day or two, but the Promatics are pretty much a pro grade machine. Mine's lasted 4 years now of over 5000 birds a year at least.

AFAIC the promatic is as cheap as I would go. It is a lot more pricey than what you are talking about though... Over $1K to start.

Posts: 10672 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Champion easybird(?) autofeed and so far (2 years) have found nothing not to like. I plan on getting the remote release this summer to get away from having to drag the cable around.I really don't know how they can build them for the current price ( about 270$).
C.G.B.

One of Us
Picture of T man
posted Hide Post
I'll admit I'm biased, but I prefer Atlas Trap

I didn't go up there to die, I went up there to live.

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i would advise aginst the white wing throwers,,,, have two and while they do work so does my old harley,,, adjust, cuss, throw a few ,clean out broken targets,, not the easiest or most reliable. khh

Posts: 104 | Location: south of san antonio | Registered: 03 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought 5 of the easybirds to get my new range up and running quickly, figuring that they would only last a while then i would get better ones. All are still going strong. Build quality feels ok and they simply keep throwing birds

Posts: 569 | Location: Escaped to Montana  | Registered: 01 March 2004Reply With Quote