Electronic clay pidgon throwers

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4511043/m/6301043471

20 April 2012, 00:09
kaprota
Electronic clay pidgon throwers
Looking for the best bang for the buck.
maybe wobble feature
Sportsmans Guide has a single stack foot activated for (members price) $269.00 white Wing.
20 April 2012, 05:40
crbutler
I have been using a promatic lately. Its the only one that I have found that is worth a darn.

I tried a couple of the cheap ones, and they may work for a day or two, but the Promatics are pretty much a pro grade machine. Mine's lasted 4 years now of over 5000 birds a year at least.

AFAIC the promatic is as cheap as I would go. It is a lot more pricey than what you are talking about though... Over $1K to start.
21 April 2012, 02:24
cgbach
I have a Champion easybird(?) autofeed and so far (2 years) have found nothing not to like. I plan on getting the remote release this summer to get away from having to drag the cable around.I really don't know how they can build them for the current price ( about 270$).
C.G.B.
21 April 2012, 09:54
T man
I'll admit I'm biased, but I prefer Atlas Trap

I didn't go up there to die, I went up there to live.
01 June 2012, 22:29
keystone hog hunter
i would advise aginst the white wing throwers,,,, have two and while they do work so does my old harley,,, adjust, cuss, throw a few ,clean out broken targets,, not the easiest or most reliable. khh
04 June 2012, 23:46
bradhe
I bought 5 of the easybirds to get my new range up and running quickly, figuring that they would only last a while then i would get better ones. All are still going strong. Build quality feels ok and they simply keep throwing birds