New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armsport 2700 O/U 10 ga
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone familar with the Armsport 2700 O/U 10 ga with double triggers ? Action seems tight. 32 " barrels F&F ,wood is good-V-good condition. Any major problems with these shotguns? What are they worth? Would appreciate any info you might have. Thanks

Posts: 2434 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I could be wrong on this but I believe they were made by San Marco-Italy. If so they are very good guns. I have used a San Marco for years, almost exclusively with steel, and have not had any problems. I have no idea as to value; in all the years I have had mine I have only seen one other.
C.G.B.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've never seen or heard of these guns before, but I was curious: Do they still make these? Or is it a used gun proposition if you want one now?

I heal fast and don't scar.

Posts: 433 | Location: Monessen, PA | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The gun I am looking at is used. I do not know if they are still made or not. I do know there was another O/U 10 ga marketed under the "Lanber" name. I believe they were an Italian made gun and quite good quality. They could be the same shotgun just marketed by two different companies. Thanks for the help so far.

Posts: 2434 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
San Marco may still be in business but I don't believe anyone is importing their guns. I haven't seen them listed for quite a few years.
C.G.B.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
snowman

p.m. sent