THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Re: aftermarket chokes for win 1300 ranger 20 ga
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: aftermarket chokes for win 1300 ranger 20 ga
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

divr6347:

Have you tried different brands of ammo, different shot sizes, or different loads if you are a reloader? I've always found that shotgun chokes were like rifle barrels; some of them are very fussy.

knobmtn

Posts: 221 | Location: central Pa. | Registered: 29 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
hi all
im looking at aftermarket chokes for my 1300 20 ga
this is mostly a dove gun/upland gun but the factory mod and ic chokes seem to pattern away from center of target
creating a large hole in the center of the pattern seems most of the shot spreads away from the point of aim
anyone have any suggestions on good chokes for this gun
i have looked at carlson and trulock but have pretty much
gotten lost on which ones to buy i was thinking light mod and improved mod for doves
thanks for any help guys
divr6347