THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Beretta A391 replacement stock...help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta A391 replacement stock...help
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a new Beretta A391 Urika II with the "extra-grain" stock. The shape/fit, etc. is fine but (to me) the fake grain and finish is UGLY!. All I want a plain, oil finished, walnut replacement. Any ideas? Thank you...

Jon

one of us
posted Hide Post
You might get lucky and find someone to trade or be able to purchase an extra set from someone. Talk to the dealer you purchased the gun from, maybe they can arrange a trade.

www.duaneguns.com

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Start with talking to Wenig or Cole guns. You may be able to buy a "take off" from Cole. HTH, Dutch.

Life's too short to hunt with an ugly dog.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
I just contacted Cole with a similar question (about the 390) and it didn't sound like they had any "take-off's" but had bottom-of-the-line stocks for $185 (unless that's what they were getting for their take-offs, it wasn't clear).

Hope that helps,
Kyler

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2506 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for the comments and leads. I ordered a stock from Cole's on Tues. It was not cheap but, based upon the pictures, it's just what I'm looking for. Should receive in a few days if it survives UPS. Thanks again for the help.

Jon