THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Best Semi-Auto under $900 shorter pull length preferred
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Semi-Auto under $900 shorter pull length preferred
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm trying to help a young man pick a semi-auto shotgun. He has rather short arms and probably won't want to wait or pay for a custom fit. I was thinking 11-87 or a CZ but don't have much experience with either. I've suggested going to the local stores and trying models to help pick - but in our area the selection is small.

Posts: 299 | Location: California | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Might find a used Rem 1100? not hard shorten the stock or if you are lucky might find one with youth stock? Not sure but they may offer this in current guns.
C.G.B.

one of us
posted Hide Post
A used one. Find a used one you well pay alot less then you could afford a youth stock for it.

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
benelli m2, im pretty sure I paid less than 900 for my last one, go negotiate the price or get a used one, that or a 391

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beretta 391 RL, which stands for reduced length. Should be just the ticket, but Beretta is discontinuing the 391-series so he may want to get on that sooner rather than later.

I heal fast and don't scar.

Posts: 433 | Location: Monessen, PA | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
but Beretta is discontinuing the 391-

?? Ugg... good guns...I hope they aren't just going to rely on the Xplor guns...hideous.