THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Browning Auto 5 Lt. 12 Stalker value
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning Auto 5 Lt. 12 Stalker value
 Login/Join

posted
Today I visited one of my favorite gunstores and found a Browning Auto 5 Lt. 12 Stalker with a 26" barrel and Invector choke tubes. The metal and bluing were in pristine condition, and the synthetic stock was in approximately 99% condition with only a few small scratches that one would expect in normal use. This was clearly a shotgun that has been well taken care of and is in nearly new condition.

Since I have been looking for an Auto 5 Lt. 12 in really good condition for a long time, I bought it. I traded another gun and paid some money to boot, and I have a total of about $800 invested in this gun.

Did I pay too much or did I get a good price on the gun? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ole Miss Rebel

Posts: 27 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think the key words are you have been looking, and you found what appears to be a "good" one. I don't think it matters if there is one cheaper somewhere else unless you have access.

www.duanesguns.com

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of yotecaller
posted Hide Post
I have had an A-5 for many moons and would never get rid of it no matter what.It stays in the back of my car just in case.It has taken many Birds,coyotes,crow and other varmints.Hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine.

Posts: 345 | Location: NH | Registered: 24 September 2002Reply With Quote