THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Re: Opinions on Browning Cynergy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Opinions on Browning Cynergy
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Yep - the only complaint I have seen is the stock. If I was dead set on a Cynergy I would take it to KOLAR in Racine WI and have then do up a new stock - problem is by this time you could just have a Kolar or K-80 (used) The resale on those 2 is a bit better IMHO.

Realize this is coming from a guy who only used a shotgun on clay birds. I don't shoot all that much anymore but my father and brother still do - Cynergy gave them the same fits - infact my brother was shooting the Cynergy and put about 10 rnds thru it and literaly stopped shooting in the middle of a round to go get his 425 - it was that much of a
pain for him.

BTW- What do they hit you up for on Cynergy down under?

one of us
posted Hide Post
One more thing - I really only see the mechanical triggers on the Cynergy as the only advantage. And that only really applies IMHO if you shoot gauge inserts.