THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Speedloader for O/U or SxS shotguns.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speedloader for O/U or SxS shotguns.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd be more interested in the reproduction 1887 Win !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have some cartridge speed loaders that are very similar and are called the Oridginal, SNAP
they are made by a company in Norway called Sande Extrudeing. they are sold here in the UK by Napier of london ( www.napieruk.com) They are sold in packs of five in 12 and 20 Bore i have used them for the last four years and they do help you out when you get on a hot peg .

Bob

Posts: 37 | Location: Cumbria, England | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mete:
I'd be more interested in the reproduction 1887 Win !

The Winchester 1887 made by Chiappa is great. http://www.dcbshooting.com/winchester_1887_lever_action/winchester_1887.html

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
N'importe quoi Edmond!

Posts: 24 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 28 March 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Les boucles d'oreilles, c'est un nouvel attirail des chasseurs français?

Posts: 24 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 28 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Any idea where to find them in the US?

Posts: 569 | Location: Escaped to Montana  | Registered: 01 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Edmond, any idea where you can get them in the US? And out of curiousity, what is the price of them. We shoot an occasional competition here we call a quail shot. We shoot it with a partner on a combination trap and skeet field. You get 30 clay targets in 2 minutes and it may be the skeet high house, low house of the trap house. You set your shells brass up in pairs and loading fast is a key to this game.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote