THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Re: Browning Cynergy vs. Beretta 686 E
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Browning Cynergy vs. Beretta 686 E
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Yeah, what he said. You wouldn't be wrong for choosing either one. They are both proven manufacturers both in the field and at the shooting range. Take good care of either gun and it will be something you can pass down to your grandchildren.

Posts: 391 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
For what its worth -

I have had nothing but good luck with Browning shotguns, for a middle of the road trap/sporting clays gun they can not be beat.

We have owned several brownings, krieghoffs, berettas, Rugers, winchesters ect, they were all good save the rem nut the berretta just wasnt the same as the browning- hard thing to quantify but jsut didn't feel as solid.

My father and brother are avid Sporting clays shooters - to the tune of approx 10k rounds in the summer and several more thru the winter nonths. My brother ahs a Browning 425 and my father has a ultra sporter (easily has close to 100k through it) and a krieghoff K80. The Brownings have held up to several 10s of thousands of rounds between sporting clays, trap, skeet, pheasant hunting.

All that being said gun fit is the most important thing !!! I would rather get the browning and spend more $$ to have the stock fitted to me than get the Beretta that fits perfectly (doesn't exist for me!! way too low in the comb for me!)

Good luck

Andrew